Planning your perfect day should be as exciting as the event itself…
Our bespoke approach means that you can decide how much or how little you want us to take care of with our signature sophistication and flair; if you are looking for the perfect venue, a blissfully decadent feast, or a take-charge-of-everything service, Green Leaves team will happily ensure that every taste, smell, sound and sight delights even the most discerning bride. Our unique venues will create an experience that will be rendered timeless in memories.
Tuscan Chapel & Hall
Our exquisite Tuscan Banquet Hall with its authentic feel and intricate design creates a wonderfully intimate experience.
The hall also boasts a magnificent view of the Magalies Mountain from the veranda, letting the scenery envelop you and your guests with its natural beauty.
This exclusive venue can accommodate up to 120 people and is suitable for corporate meetings and special events.
Stables Chapel & Hall
Our beautifully converted horse stables set the tone for the most romantic of venues, with sculptured gardens and tranquil water features.
Complete with a horse & carriage, this blissful setting makes for an elegant French Country wedding.
This beautiful lawn with its backdrop of the Magalies Mountain is a wonderful setting for a garden wedding as an option. This picturesque venue has a capacity of 180 people.
Room sizes & configurations
Tuscan Reception Venue: 16.10m x 14.57m (includes dance floor).
Stables Reception Venue: 30m x 12m (includes dance floor)
We include the following in our venue hire:
- Use of our stunning Bridal Suite for preparation before the wedding, and overnight stay for the bridal couple.
- Use of the chapel and reception area.
- Round tables seating 8 – 10 guests.
- Comfortable upholstered wrought iron chairs.
- Standard white table cloths and white serviettes.
- Standard cutlery & crockery.
- Wine and Champagne glasses for the tables.
- Table for DJ with table cloth and chairs.
- Dance floor area.
- Beautiful cake and gift table.
- The assistance of an events co-ordinator during your wedding reception.